Two various types of people – creative and technical – are united in the Design Department. Miraculously, based on the best qualities of each participant, single integrity is formed – economically profitable, reliable and beautiful from the esthetic point of view.
The employees of the Design Department are divided as to their professional orientation into architects, design engineers and quantity surveyors.
Each of these professionals of three types is sure that the success of the future project depends mainly on his work. It is curious that they are right: visual and esthetic value of the building depends on the work of architects, its reliability and convenience depend on engineers and economical precision of calculations and the adaptation of drawings to the convenience of construction – on the quantity surveyors.
Design Department manager – Chief Designer is at the head of Design Department. It is he who controls the synchronism of sub-divisions work regulating and implementing the results in a unified alloy – General plan of the future building. This man has no right for a mistake, this is why professional requirements to candidates for this position are very high: corresponding level of education (more often international) and very significant experience of work in quite different fields of construction.
The MEGALINE corporate group is distinguished mainly by its Design Department, which allows elaborating and correcting drawings in the process of construction.
• Viability of projects. Nice solutions of architects cannot always be technically realized in practice or they are simply irrational. Designing Department manager is a connecting link between designers and architects acting as a moderator and optimizer.
• The opportunity for the customer to introduce amendments to the documentation already elaborated or to change the general plan even in the process of construction. Local decisions that could not have been noticed earlier at previous stages often arise when realizing the project.
– creation of unique project of a building
– designing objects in various localities, including two and three class grounds with rock and circumwater soils.
– possibility to introduce corrections in the documents already elaborated or to change the general plan by the customer presents the advantage of uninterrupted construction.
– consultations in the questions connected with the object construction.
– solutions and realization of non-standard tasks in designing.
– maintenance and agreement of all design documentation: obtaining permits for designing, making project-technical and executive documentation, obtaining certificate of title for the object.
– realization of field supervision.
The Project of Riviera Shopping City Mall
Architects and designers of the MEGALINE corporate group have designed more than 50 objects with the use of capital construction and frame type technologies:
• shopping and public buildings: shopping and entertainment complexes, hypermarkets, supermarkets, gardening centers, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, banks, business centers.
• buildings of industrial and production purpose: refrigerated-warehousing complexes, plants, workshops, logistic complexes, parking areas.
• residential complexes (cottages and high-rise buildings), private houses.
• reconstruction and restoration of existing buildings.
You can learn more details of the Design Department works in the MEGALINE corporate group “Portfolio”.
Practical Experience of Non-Standard Solutions by the Specialists of the Design Department
Creation of Entrance Groups Constructions in Riviera Shopping City Mall.
At the Riviera Sopping City sun protecting abat-jours are installed at the entrance groups to the complex, which present a diagonal spacious structure made of bent square profiles. In the assembled state the construction has 21 m in height, 36 m in length, 10 m in width. The main part of the abat-jours is a console element which is maintained in the designed position by four metal spreaders.
The Project of Entrance Groups Constructions in Riviera Shopping City Mall
The calculation of the spacious abat-jour model was performed by the specialists of the Design Department and the results received at the stage of calculation were confirmed by geodesic survey of the installed construction. The works for creating this construction were performed in several stages:
– calculations and construction design;
– manufacturing of separate construction elements at the plant;
– assembly of construction elements into the integral construction directly at the place of installation;
– installation of the construction in the designed position.
The complexity of the assembly consisted in lifting the construction with two truck cranes because the size and uneven distribution of weight prevented from realizing the assembly with only one lifting mechanism.